Multi-Parcel Land Auction
Day: August 20th - Selling
onsite at 720 Little River 21, Ashdown, AR 71822
11 AM SALE
TIME - Registration begins at 9:00 AM.
Preview available Saturday August 6th from
10am - Noon.
United Country Real
Estate - Coleman & Patterson has been chosen to liquidate 420± Acres of
Land in the Richmond Community outside of Ashdown Arkansas and just 20 minutes
north of Texarkana. The seller, Robert &
Brenda Posey previously installed two irrigation pivots that provide water to
nearly 300 acres of pasture for grazing livestock. Land and irrigation pivots will be offered at
public auction in various combinations of bidding. Bidders will have the opportunity to purchase
land sizes (small or large) that they determine most suitable for their
needs. Interested parties may call
Coleman & Patterson’s lead auctioneer David Coleman at 888-300-0005 or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for
more information or the Arkansas Broker and Auctioneer of record John or
Tasabah Malone with Sold ASAP.com at 870-236-6117. Lic#1315
· Southwest Arkansas Ranchland offered in various tract sizes.
· Pastures in native and coastal grasses providing excellent cattle
· Located less than 20 miles North of Texarkana near Richmond Community.
· Only about 2 Miles from the Red River and 15 Minutes from Millwood Lake.
· The level terrain is above local flood areas, setting high and dry.
· Cross fencing in place on several tracts, Including quality pens for
· Ample producing water wells and underground utilities throughout the
· Mix house and septic located on property.
· Option to bid on one or multiple lots, or entire property.
· CURRENT LEGAL (Before Tracts):
· 320 Acres - S ½ 21-13-30.
· 80 Acres – N1/2 NW 28-13-30
· 20 Acres – S1/2 SW 21-13-30
· Directions: From Ashdown, travel
West on 32 approximately 3-4 miles, Left on Richmond/Little River 21 another 3
miles. Look for auction signs on left.
· 10% Buyers Premium Applies
· Must have proof of $10,000 Cashiers Check payable to your-self
at registration. Earnest Money deposit
will be the greater of $10,000 or 10% of the bid amount on sale day if you are
high bidder. The balance of the EM
deposit can be in business or personal check.
Thank you for viewing
our listing. United Country Coleman & Patterson offices are located in College
Station/Bryan & Madisonville, TX and we provide real estate and auction
services throughout the state of Texas to Banks, Estates, Businesses, and
Individuals in need of moving real estate assets in a timely and effective
manner. Our specialty is luxury
homes and ranches although we have sold almost every type of real estate at
auction. Our office provides cutting
edge marketing of local properties to a national and worldwide audience through
a network of over 3,000 owned and operated real estate and auction websites. Most
of our property listings will be posted on websites that are found on the 1st
page of Google searches. United Country is the only real estate company that
creates searchable webpages for our client's special property. If you or anyone
you know is thinking of buying or selling real estate please contact us at